Irritable bowel syndrome is one of the disorders the most common intestinal disease and affects an estimated 15% of people in America. This syndrome is a syndrome that most widely found throughout the gastrointestinal tract disease every day. IBS can classify according to the most predominant symptom. The IBS-A (a symptom of abdominal pain the most dominant), IBS-C (for constipation is a symptom of the most dominant), and IBS-D (diarrhea is the most dominant symptoms). Then how about symptoms of IBS C?
Irritable Bowel Syndrome has always suffered the first time before the age of 30 years, even children and teens often experience it. A comparison of women suffering from this syndrome 2 x more than men. The primary symptoms of IBS C are bad taste or pain in the abdomen accompanied by recurrent diarrhea or constipation. Some other symptoms often experienced IBS sufferers are:
Symptoms of IBS C
1. Often attacks of diarrhea
Which in some patients so uncontrollably that they need to be close to the bathroom most of the time.
2. Many IBS patients experience abdominal distension and Bloating. The abdomen of the patient increases its diameter causes a sensation of pressure in the abdomen comfortably.
3. Abdominal pain
Started in severity from mild to excruciating, is the most common symptoms of IBS C. The Association of these symptoms with a variety of other symptoms helps in distinguishing IBS pain than any other disease.
If relieved by stool, usually regarded as an indication of the involvement of the colon in the pathology of IBS.
5. Some people who suffer from IBS have constipation, with pain and difficulty while stool.
Next five symptoms are:
6. Mucous found in the stool.
7. Some patients experience cycle alternating diarrhea and constipation.
8. Symptoms such as pain, discomfort, and diarrhea or constipation worsened during periods of stress.
9. Some sufferers obtain the symptoms worsen at the time of menstruation.
10. Many people with IBS experience severe nausea, or even vomiting after eating.
11. Flatulence is another common symptom that limits the lives of many patients like these people cannot socialize without fear of embarrassing themselves in front of the public.
12. Some people lose their appetite, either because they get nauseous after eating, or because of factors that can’t explain associated with symptoms of IBS C.
Some digestive diseases such as ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, the infection channels of the cornea and many others have some symptoms that are similar to symptoms of IBS C. For example, the appearance of blood in the stool can also be a sign of colon cancer or some other disease. One features a confusing of IBS is the absence of abnormality channel cornea. There is gastrointestinal tract pathology or disorders describe symptoms. Also, usually people with IBS also did not suffer a fever of unexplained weight loss, and according to criteria Rome IBS.
IBS is a disease hard to manage, and those who suffer from it are often desperate enough to try any new medicines that they hope can heal diseases. However, the condition is chronic in nature, and no single drug or abstinence from certain foods and substances can cure it. It’s important for people to realize these facts so as not to be misled by the claims of the complete treatment of this disease.
Treatment symptoms of IBS C
Psychedelic medicines commonly used tricyclic antidepressants, including amitriptyline, desipramine, and trimipramine. Although the studies encouraging, it remains unclear whether the groups of antidepressants, serotonin re uptake such as fluoxetine, sertraline, and paroxetine is useful.
When the disorder severe eating disorder caused due to the allergy and hypersensitive food. Also, the best handling is delaying or avoiding food as a cause. The consumption of medicines, dietary fiber, fruit and white water lot, traditional therapy or several ways and strategies to deal with Irritable Bowel Syndrome will not succeed as long as the leading causes of allergies, and the hypersensitive food not fixed.