Mold in House Symptoms

mold in house symptoms
Mold in house symptoms

What is mold in house symptoms? Mold is a kind of mushroom that found almost everywhere. It grows on soil, plants, food, cloth, damp walls, etc. Also, this mold reproduces by releasing a large number of small spores that float in the air. However, not all of them cause allergy symptoms. The most common cause of mold allergies includes Cladosporium, Alternaria, Penicillium, and Aspergillus.

The mold in house symptoms

Mold in house symptoms can be confusing because other diseases also have the same symptoms. Also, this can range from mild to extreme in different individuals. In some cases, when the mold in house symptoms become chronic, it referred to as toxic mold syndrome. Mycotoxins are secondary metabolites produced by mold causes health problems. However, if the following mold in house symptoms are present in combination, then the doctor suggested should be taken.Here some symptoms include:
Unexplained fatigue
Breathing difficulties
Unexpected memory loss
The sudden onset of mental health problems
Described the anxiety that never experienced before
Sudden hair loss
Sinus infection
Abdominal pain
Sore throat
The atmosphere is not stable
All of a sudden, unexplained cough
Rectal bleeding
Bleeding in the nose
Numbness and pain in the hands and feet
Sick once and the whole body for no reason
Disturbed bowel movement

In extreme cases, exposure to this toxic mold can become so dangerous that it can lead to neurological disorders and even death. Sometimes, the cancer also believed to be the result of prolonged exposure to toxic black mold. There are several symptoms in humans, but they do not seem to have concretely proven.

The cause of the mold in house symptoms

Each time the spores are having skin or body mold-sensitive people, their immune system will automatically begin manufacturing antibodies to fight them. This antibody has produced even after the spores away. Then, if there is more exposure to mold, antibodies attack this invader, and the immune system starts to react. This reaction leads to the release of histamine into the system that causes itchy, runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing, and breathing difficulties.

Treatment for mold in house symptoms

The first remedy is to get rid of mold in your home or at work, where you live for most of the day. Other things that done is to increase the calcium and potassium in your diet. Also, this step will help the body to develop immunity to the mold. In severe cases, breathing problems and alleviating the symptoms of asthma, an inhalant is prescribed. The other thing that prescription is detoxifying the body. This method will help the body fight off mold in house symptoms. In the case of severe toxic mushroom poisoning, doctors can prescribe antihistamines or other types of Nasal Decongestants.

Lastly, the best way to deal with it is to get a mold free and if necessary, hire a professional to get rid of it. Taking a break, eating healthy and taking medicines needed will help an individual to cope with this medical condition.