More than 50 percent of all Americans will have cataracts in age 70 years. Cataracts can cause by age, exposure to UV rays, drugs, toxic substances, radiation, smoking, alcohol consumption or eye injury. Because cataracts begin gradually, they can flourish without notice. You may not even know that you have a cataract, and many people are not aware of their condition until their eye doctor to diagnose cataracts in comprehensive eye exams. Then, how cataract symptoms in humans?
Cataract symptoms in humans
Such as advanced cataract, you may experience some of the symptoms. Some of the warning signs of cataracts may be:
1. The problem of telling certain colors, such as blue, Brown, and black, or blue, green and purple
2. The problem with the perception of depth, such as assessing the height of steps or sidewalk, or depth of bathtub
3. Blurry, hazy, or “milk” vision, as if looking through a cloudy piece of glass or dirty, or through the lenses that always seems to need to clean
4. Trouble reading signs print and the usual Street
Need more bright, focused light for reading and other tasks close-ups, such as sewing and crafts
5. Problems with glare, especially bright sunlight and lights the room
Next 5 symptoms :
6. Sensitivity to the arrival of light while driving at night
7. Next cataract symptoms in humans is difficulty seeing at night
8. Changes often in prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses
9. Development — or worsening — of nearsightedness
10. Double vision (monocular), or view the description of the “ghost” when using the affected eye. Double vision can also be a sign of a serious neurological condition and always need to be evaluated by a doctor.
Treatment for Cataract symptoms in humans
The treatment of choice for this type of cataract symptoms in humans is through cataract surgery. This action takes in the outpatient surgery Center Hospital. Light anesthesia set that way you’ll feel a little sick. The surgeon will remove the affected lenses, and artificial one will insert it for you to be able to see clearly. The operation will not be long. In fact, it will only take an hour or more for the operation should be performed.
Postoperative interventions include avoiding activities that will increase the intraocular pressure such as bending and lifting heavy objects. Wear eye protection Shield is also necessary. It is also advisable to report the sudden pain, bleeding or decreased vision in eye surgery. Cataract surgery is proven to be the safest way to treat cataract symptoms in humans and efficient. Always remember to reward your eyes because they are critical and without them, life would be complicated.
Because cataract symptoms in humans develop so slowly, regular eye exams are important. The American Academy of Ophthalmology recommends a comprehensive eye examination every two-year if your age is 65. Your specialist will evaluate your vision and will widen your eyes to check the condition of the lens in both eyes. If you have cataracts, your doctor may talk to you about the options for replacing your glass with IOL. IOL requires no matter and becomes a permanent part of your eye. Cataract surgery is one of the most common operations in the United States and is very safe and efficient.
Contact your doctor in your area to learn more about keeping your vision, and cataract surgery are right for you.